Sunday 2 November 2008

Patience

Many of you will have read Eliane's account of her caning. If you haven't it's worth popping over to New to Spanking.

The positive is her acceptance that she had to take 12 of the cane. However I really don't expect to be treated to a young lady hopping around her dining room at every swish. I see the cane as a very English traditional punishment that has ceremony at it's heart. She knows I expect her to remain still yet she made virtually no attempt to do so.

Anyway, rant over. The best solution was to complete the 12 and then tell her she'll have to do it all over again.

Prior to the caning she asked for a warm-up spanking. Personally I think this is just extra punishment but I was hardly going to argue with her - she really has the most gorgeous spankable bottom. I wonder if the pre-caning spanking actually made things worse for her.

4 comments:

Eliane said...

I wasn't hopping, per se, thank you very much. And I did stay down after at least one...
Yeah, I know. I'm rubbish.

The Headmaster said...

How right you are (about the ceremony)!

Anonymous said...

I'm probably in danger of being called a suck up again... but George I'm sure the pre caning spanking you very kindly gave Eliane before her caning would have helped. I would always take a caning on top of a spanking over a caning on my poor unprepared bottom, it seems to make a big difference, a good big difference.

Eliane said...

Sarah, you're probably sucking up to me with that comment though, so I'll let you get away with it ;-)