Friday 24 October 2008

Control freak pair

How do resolve a relationship where both people are total control freaks?

Can you imagine the friction this causes? The blog is an interesting case in point. I've started this blog as I can't abide the thought of not having my own voice on Eliane's. I considered asking her for admin rights to hers - for about a nanosecond. What kind of control freak would ask their spanking partner for admin rights???

Of course this blog also means she loses a little control, which is a very attractive thought.

4 comments:

Abel1234 said...

Oooo, this promises to be fun. I wonder if your blog will make Eliane behave better, or get spanked more often?!

Eliane said...

George, it's not an attractive thought - I hate not being in control, you know that!
And you can stop sniggering, Abel!
I'm off to sulk now.

OliviaManners said...

I look forward to this too ...
* smiles * at eliane.

Welcome George ;-)

George said...

Thanks for your comments. It's good to know you're looking forward to reading this.